Sunday, March 21, 2010

In Love with Libra

One year ago I began faithfully following my daily horoscope. First came the life revelation. Just before separating from a relationship of six years, I soon realized I was not being 100% honest with myself. I was young, naive, and like many of us, I became entrapped in our everyday societal expectations; I ignored all signs and allowed myself to continue in the relationship out of convenience. As you can imagine, this could only last for so long as it proved to be unhealthy for the two of us involved. I was highly convinced this was not the woman for me.

And then I met "Libra;"a fun loving, beautiful, young woman who shared the same playful, positive-energy I exhibited. I spent everyday at work resisting the charm and temptation she possessed. Each day though, my horoscope carried me closer and closer to her. Suffice to say, I no longer ignored the signs; she and I connected on a personal and intimate level I had never expected to experience. I love her. Of course, it is all a matter of perspective. My ex and I separated and I pursued a relationship with Libra. While Hollywood would romanticize our story, outsiders would reflect it as forbidden. Society labeled me selfish for following what I believed in. My Scorpio readings advised differently though. "Be true to yourself; follow your heart." Sure it sounds crazy, but I began turning to the local newspaper and for the first time began following my heart.

Reader please note; I am not writing to provide advice. I have never studied astrological science. Before this past year, I had never heard of world renowned Astrologer, Eugenia Last. However, this year I vowed to make a conscious effort to carefully interpret each one of my horoscope readings. I have since become more aware of my relationships and the decisions I make on a daily basis. I learned that, while most skip over their horoscope and chuckle at the art of astrology, it is less about fortune telling or star gazing. Rather, as Eugenia Last puts it, it is all about timing. More importantly it is about positive thinking. This positive thinking inspired me to listen to the cues around me and become more aware of the people I surround myself with.

I strongly believe that we are accountable for all our decisions, large or small. I do not have much direction in religion since I have never accepted any of the stories. I am just an ordinary man who works nine-to-five. I am more honest with myself at the age of twenty-seven than I have ever been. Although, I will never know what lies ahead in life, I know where to search for direction. Why read my blog? Well, like those who find enjoyment interpreting paintings, I encourage you to interpret your daily horoscope and discover where it leads you. No matter how negative your life may be, positivity always lies within.

I never expected to fall in love by following a horoscope, but the truth is I followed the signs. Please follow me on my journey with Libra as I plan to post the daily Scorpio horoscope according to the local newspaper and describe my devoted daily experiences. My name is Brad and this is why I am In Love with Libra.

0 comments: